Share Freecell 2020
The different piles
There are four different types of piles in Solitaire. They are:
● The Stock: The pile of facedown cards in the upper left corner. a
● The Waste: The faceup pile next to the Stock in the upper left corner.
● The Foundations: The four piles in the upper right corner. .
● The Tableau: The seven piles that make up the main table. |
The Tableau piles are numbered from 1 to 7, pile 1 has 1 card, pile 2 has 2 cards and so on. The top card on each Tableau pile is turned face up, the cards below are turned face down. The cards that are left after setting up the Tableau are placed in the Stock, face down. The Waste and the Foundations start off empty.
To win Solitaire, you must get all the cards onto the Foundation piles. The Foundations are ordered by suit and rank, each Foundation has one suit and you must put the cards onto them in the order Ace 23456789 10 Jack Queen King. To get there, you can use the moves described below.
● Flip cards from the Stock onto the Waste. You can flip either 1 or 3 cards from the Stock onto the Waste. The number can be configured in Options.
● Move a card from the Waste onto the Foundations. If the top card of the Waste can go onto one of the Foundations then you can drag it there.
● Move a card from the Waste onto the Tableau. You can move the top card of the Waste onto one of the Tableau piles.
● Move a card from a Foundation back onto the Tableau. You can move the oF S top card of a Foundation back onto the Move one or more cards from one Tableau pile to another. You can move a face up card on the Tableau onto another Tableau pile, if that pile's top card is one higher than the moved card and in a different color. For example, you could move a red 6 onto a black 7. Or, if you have red 6, black 5, red 4 face up onone tableau. you can move all of them at the same time onto a Tableau with a black 7. If you have an empty Tableau pile then you can only place a king there.
● You can flip a face down Tableau card. You can do this manually if you need to clear some space on the Tableau. You can either drag the cards onto the Foundation, or just double click it and then it will go there by itself. When all cards on the Tableau are turned up, and all cards from the stock are finished then the game will automatically move all the Tableau cards onto
the Foundations, since at that point you are guaranteed to win the game.
● You can move a Tableau card onto the Foundations. You can do this manually if you need to clear some space on the
You can Undo as many times as you like. The game offers unlimited undos. Each Undo counts as a new move though. so if you're trying to win the game in as few moves as possible you should be careful about how many undos you A use.
● You can Undo as many times as you like. The game offers unlimited undos. Each Undo counts as a new move though. so if you're trying to win the game in as few moves as possible you should be careful about how many undos you A use.